Union Customer Support Scope
Union support agrees to guide your customers, troubleshoot, help them navigate the platform and accomplish their goals, which may include supporting them with purchases and making updates to their account. We will not make business decisions on behalf of the studio and cannot provide support around tasks or actions that are revenue impacting.
We love our clients on Union, however, we are unable to accommodate special requests per org at this time (i.e. email a specific person only on specific conversations, include a specific person on every email).
Examples of technical support for your customers include:
- How to register/cancel a class
- How to manage passes, subscriptions, and payment plans
- How to join a virtual class or accessing a replay
- Troubleshooting if your customer is having challenges viewing a livestream or replay
- Delete a User account (how they can delete)
Examples we will forward on to you:
*The Union support team will not handle these cases and will forward them to the email address you’ve specified in Settings (gear icon in the upper right corner) > General Info
- Refund requests
- Subscription pause requests
- Canceling a customer's subscription
- Purchasing products (pass, subscription, gift cards)
- Canceling a class for a student
- Questions about classes and course offerings
- YTT Details
- Questions on products (i.e. My membership states it includes a discount on workshops but it’s not being applied. Union may loop you in to help advise)
- When/if a replay will be available
- Feedback for the studio or teacher
As a reminder, accepting payment off-platform (e.g. Venmo, PayPal, etc.) for services provided on Union is a violation of our terms and conditions.
Best Ways to Get Support
For Quick Answers: Help Desk (search by keyword or phrase)
Office Hours: Have a video call w/ a human! Click to and register for group office hours!
Help Videos: We are always adding content! Click here to access the full library. If you don't see a video you're looking for, please let us know at email@example.com so we can add it to the creation list!
Pro Tips for Stellar Support
Sometimes we can read minds, but just in case, it’s helpful for our team to know:
- Your end goal – or the task you’re trying to do
- What issues you’re encountering
- What needs to be done
Details help our team troubleshoot faster. When possible, please include links and screenshots; names and emails of customers; and any other details that help our team troubleshoot faster.
When contacting us about…
|People, Customers, teachers, admins||Events, Classes, passes, subscriptions||Technical Troubleshooting Livestream, Zoom, etc.|
|Instead of…||Try This|
|I can’t build an event||I’m trying to build a series event starting on April 4 at 9 AM Central but I’m seeing conflict error <error on page> and I'm not sure I understand it. Here is the link, attached is a screenshot. Can you please help me understand what's blocking it from being created?|
|Students can’t register for my class tomorrow||Students can’t register for my Yin Yoga class tomorrow (June 1) at 8 AM Pacific <add url>. Susan@testing.com and firstname.lastname@example.org says they're seeing a warning say "add access code". I'm seeing passes available, can you help advise?|
|My livestream isn't working||I taught Vinyasa Flow on June 9th at 1 PM EDT. My upload speed was 25 mbps. My students said they kept seeing the class buffer. Are you able to see anything on your end?|
|The class isn’t showing on my calendar||The Vinyasa performance (class) on April 1 at 9 AM Eastern is not showing on my public calendar|
|I can’t get the pass to work||I’m building an event on May 5 and created a pass called Spring Yoga|