Converting Cards on File from Wellness Living
If you are converting your credit card data from Wellness Living to Union and you are wanting cards on file to be converted as well, you are most likely using either Paragon (Blue Parasol) or Stripe. Please determine where your cards are being held and proceed with the appropriate process.
Cards on File for Paragon / Blue Parasol
Please contact email@example.com to request exporting your client's payment data from your Paragon merchant processing account. In your email, please confirm that they will provide you with the Wellness Living identifies as apart of your export.
Once you contact Wellness Living, they will require the following documents to be completed:
- Transfer of Cardholder Data Agreement
- Paragon Purchase Agreement with mandatory highlighted fields
- A copy of your new processor’s (Stripe) Attestation of Compliance (AOC): This will be provided to you by Union and located to download in your Asana Onboarding project.
- $500 for the payment card data export (charged directly by Paragon). Amount is what Union has mostly seen, however, this is subject to change per Wellness Living and Paragon.
Once you have gotten confirmation from Paragon/Blue Parasol that your card data has been transferred, reach out to your onboarding specialist at Union.
After your card transfer is complete, Wellness Living should issue you a report that explains how the transferred cards relate to your wellness living customers. Please forward the report to your Union onboarding specialist.
Cards on File for Stripe
You and your Union onboarding specialist will need to complete the migration request from Stripe directly. This can only be done from the Stripe owner account.
Please begin by logging in to the Stipe Owner account. Then click here to begin your data migration request. Follow these steps:
1. You are currently logged into YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, with account ID: [confirm correct Stripe account]
Your Action: Confirm you're using the correct Stripe account and choose Yes
2. What type of data migration can we assist you with?
You Choose: Copy data from one Stripe account to another Stripe account
3. Is your account the source or the destination for this copy request?
4. Your account will be the source for this copy request:
Your Action: Confirm your Stripe account
5. What is the Stripe account ID of the destination merchant you will be sending data to?
Your Action: Add Union's Stripe ID. *This can be located in your Onboarding Asana project, Stripe Migration Details.
6 . Would you like to copy the full set of customers between the source and destination accounts, or only a partial subset?
You Choose: Full
7. You must agree to the migration. Please check the box.
8. Send request
9. Please see your Onboarding Asana project for the final step ( Stripe Migration Details).