Self Service: Setting Up your Stripe Account
If you have created your Union account using our self-service (immediate) setup, you will attach a Standard Stripe account in order to process payments. While on your Union dashboard, you should see a list of setup tasks with a Configure Your Bank Account link. When clicked, this will direct you to Stripe to either create an account or sign in to an existing account.
If you do not have a bank account associated with your Standard Stripe account, you will need to add prior to receiving.
Adding a bank account
- Log into your Stripe Dashboard.
- From the Stripe dashboard side menu, click on Settings and then click on Bank accounts and scheduling.
- Click + Add bank account.
- Enter bank account details.
- Click Add Bank Account to save.
Changing bank accounts
- If you are trying to update existing bank account information, see Update Bank Account Information.